Interior Design today, is a richly expansive, diversified, and flourishing commercial space. It is one of the most coveted and competitive industries in today’s creative market, with its demand for innovation rising high and shattering the glass ceiling every single day. Earlier, where maintaining a modest, comfortable, and spotless home was all that was the expectation for one to conform to a certain status quo, now it is all about invention, and creative stimulation. With the commercial market’s needs diversifying and evolving over the course of time and with the inevitable influence of booming fashionable trends and sensations, we find ourselves in a time where consistent reimagination is the edifice. In the artistic, creative, technical, structural, and skill-related space, reimagination is the prime source of expectation and adulation. In the midst of so much blazing invention, possibly the most relevant, the most needed, and yet the most innovative reform is the Dohar blanket which has recently overtaken the interior and home design market. Essentially the Dohar blanket is known in colloquial terms as a razai, which in olden days were the common comforters that helped one have a cosy sleep. They were most widely used before the modern fashionable blankets made an entrance in popular usage. Its usage is primarily season-driven, with AC blankets for the summers, and warm blankets for light winters. So, the idea behind the Dohar blanket, offered by contemporary leading companies like Bella Casa, is still the same; it exists to ooze soft comfort, cosiness, and relaxation to allow for uninterrupted sleep.
In the process of designing one’s home, we often tend to overlook the attention that must go into choosing bed sheets, pillow covers, blankets and comforters, deeming it to be a quick, easy, and spur-of-the-moment decision that does not require much thought. However, this is a flawed perspective to take. What we do not realize in the process of artistic home décor, is that the colour, pattern, texture, design, and overall look of our bedsheets and blankets not only tie together the entire artful look of our room, but also form a crucial part of the comfort and ease of our bedroom atmosphere. Thus, let us delve into the nuances one must take into consideration while selecting their very own Dohar blankets:
- Seasons and Weather: The choice of Dohar blankets, or any blankets in general, inadvertently depends on the seasonal atmosphere of the place we live in. For instance, the AC Dohar blankets as offered by leading home décor companies like Bella Casa are of a premium, rich quality, and would be the ideal choice for extremely hot places like Mumbai or Ahmedabad. But for chilly and light winter-y weathers of Delhi or Bangalore, warm Dohar blankets are recommended. Essentially, the Dohar is designed to create a protective layer around the person that shields them from harsh atmospheric conditions, hot as well as cold.
- Texture: Most Dohar blankets are made with superior quality compact yarn, cotton, and silk materials, and are woven on modern auto looms to make them as silky soft as possible. But with specific body types and medical conditions even, the choice of extreme slippery softness or slightly complex textures of the blanket is up to the user.
- Fitting the Requirement: Every room in the house is designed for a specific purpose, and the décor of it must cater to that aesthetic. For instance, if we wish to choose Dohar blankets for a children’s room, we must make sure to have a splash of colour and life reflecting the energy and unending enthusiasm of their youthful spirit. But if we are choosing Dohars for a newly married couple, then the essence would have to be more subtle and romanticised with flowing shades of deep red and warm pinkish hues, signifying everlasting love and passion.
- Design and Aesthetic Essence: Each person’s sense of creativity and designing aesthetic is different. So, choosing blankets which fit our personal artistic and aesthetic sense, be it minimalistic, richly embroidered, classic Victorian or modern chic, is immensely important. Such diversified designs are popular today and available in most leading home décor companies such as Bella Casa. Additionally, making sure that it blends in seamlessly with the overall essence and design of our home is crucial. Making these choices wisely will allow for a wholesome, unique, and gorgeous look that we wished for.
- Quality and Brand Awareness: Adherence to quality brands and niche companies, especially while buying online, is a pivotal part of fulfilling one’s vision for a tasteful, elegant, and beautiful home décor aesthetic. Their attention to precision and detail, and the promise to satisfy your creative aspirations is a professional guarantee, and one that we cannot match by ourselves.
Attention to these details and nuances during the seemingly insignificant process of choosing Dohar AC blankets make a world of a difference to the final product of one’s home décor. The one key foundational aspect to keep in mind while choosing Dohar blankets, above everything else, is comfort. Designs and patterns, textures and brands are all equally important, but if comfort is our premise at all times, then we are inevitably assured with happiness in the end.